From This Might Be A Wiki
(Redirected from Drinking)
Songs that mention drinking any type of beverage, but especially alcohol and coffee.
- Alienation's For The Rich - "With a six of Miller High Life", "just drinkin' and a-drivin'"
- Am I Awake? - "The coffee's cold, did I forget to drink it yet?"
- Anaheim - "So put away...the booze"
- Answer - "An ocean of whiskey"
- Apophenia - "Seemingly random arrangement of turbid material...It's only tea leaves"
- Asbury Park - "The guy who took his beer"
- Bread Hair - "Easy-bake granny with a whiskey mop"
- Cabbagetown - "With a bottle in one hand"
- Charlottesville - "Starr Hill Music Hall, glazed with alcohol"
- Dinner Bell - "I don't want a bag of beef or a beer"
- E Eats Everything - "F ... only eats with fancy wine ... J just likes drinking juice, and K drinks only soda"
- Hearing Aid - "More coffee for me, boss"
- Hillbilly Drummer Girl - "Stomach full of whiskey"
- Homunculus - "You took a sip and lost your place"
- Honky Cat - "It's like trying to drink whiskey, oh, from a bottle of wine"
- Hot Cha - "Drink and cook the prodigal"
- I Was Dancing In The Lesbian Bar - "In the first bar, folks were drinking sips"
- I'm Your Boyfriend Now - "Italian food and wine"
- It Could Be Worse - "And you ran out of beers"
- It's Not My Birthday - "Rattling the bars around this drink tank", "but there'd be no percentage and there'd be no proof"
- John Lee Supertaster - "Can't drink coffee or beer"
- Lie Still, Little Bottle - "Black coffee's not enough for me"
- Long White Beard - "And she gave me some cocoa"
- Lucky Ball & Chain - "And now I rock a barstool and I drink for two"
- Narrow Your Eyes - "We'll race to the bottom of a glass"
- Operators Are Standing By - "Smoking cigarettes and drinking coffee"
- P.S.O.K. (Paul Stanley of KISS) - "Alcohol!"
- Poison Flowers - Who's going to wear my sandals stained with cherry soda?
- Reptiles Eat With The Bones We Hear With - "Ben Harper drinks from the glass that he slides with"
- Road Movie To Berlin - "So sneak out this glass of Bourbon"
- Sleep - "Drinking all my drinks"
- Sleeping In The Flowers - "I got a ride home with a drunk guy"
- Snowball In Hell - "I didn't expect to find a salesman drinking coffee this late in the morning"
- South Carolina - "Garçon, summon up a new cocktail"
- Starry Eyes - "We had no time for cocktails"
- The Second Longest Night - "But your friends are down drinking at the White Horse", "Memorizing names of bars"
- They'll Need A Crane - "Gal thinks Jim Beam is handsomer than lad"
- Tippecanoe And Tyler Too - "Sure, let 'em talk about hard cider"
- Tubthumping - Whiskey, cider, and lager
- Valentine - "A heart frosty as this Ballantine"
- We Live In A Dump - "Our friends are all nuts, and half of 'em drunks"
- We've Got A World That Swings - "Still the taste of wine"
- Whence That Wince
- Your Own Worst Enemy - "Full bottle in front of me"
- You Probably Get That A Lot - "Melting down some army guys to make green tea"
- Your Racist Friend - "He let the contents of the bottle do the thinking"