From This Might Be A Wiki
Songs referring to windows.
- 7-11 - "Walked to the 7-Eleven, thought I'd do some window shopping there"
- Apophenia - "Person I don't recognize motioning to roll down the window I'm / Only getting every other word"
- Authenticity Trip - "We're dancin' in the window"
- Boat Of Car - "Traces of your fingernails that run along the windshield on the boat of car"
- Cage & Aquarium - "You cover your windows with leaaaaad, even keeping the pets outside"
- Christmas In The Big House - "And I'm looking out of the window I can see all the chimneys on the houses and the sleigh in the sky"
- Cloisonné - "Keep your window-shaking, godforsaken voice down"
- Counterfeit Faker - "Nervous, I walk through windows, I walk through plate glass doors"
- Dead - "So I won't sit at home anymore, and you won't see my head in the window"
- Dedicated - "At 11 O'clock I see my dedicated friend through my window."
- Drown The Clown - "Maybe all this messing is window dressing"
- ECNALUBMA - "Help me out, I can't seem to get this window open"
- Flying V - "It's a V... In the window of a music store or onstage at a rock show"
- Georgy Girl - "You're always window shopping but never stopping to buy"
- Hodgman Promo 3 - "Olivera had been caught masturbating out the window," "After all, it's time to rebuild, not masturbate out the window."
- Homunculus - "Three many windows shining back in your face"
- Hovering Sombrero - "Softly floating in the sky outside the window"
- How Can I Sing Like A Girl? - "Birds are calling to sing along, but my window's painted shut"
- Happy Doesn't Have To Have An Ending - "I'm sitting in my window with my kitten arms akimbo"
- The House At The Top Of The Tree - "There's a nose at the end of a snout of a dog with his head out the window of a car..."
- Idaho - "Night-long vigil by the picture window"
- Lazyhead And Sleepybones - "When Lazy Head says the window is 'closed,' Sleepy Bones says it's 'shut'"
- Leeds - "Bar, windows, bar, bar, stage"
- Meet James Ensor - "The crowd at his window went back to their homes"
- New Hampshire - "Here I stand outside the window longing to be asked inside"
- Nightgown Of The Sullen Moon - "In the nightgown of the sullen moon, how the windows lean into the room"
- No Answer - "Close the window when you hear the howling wind; it's just a query and you mustn't let it in"
- No One Knows My Plan - "When I made a shadow on my window shade, they called the police and testified"
- Nonagon - "Standing by the window over there, there is a shape with four sides"
- Oh You Did - "Don't drop eggs from the 14th story window"
- Rat Patrol - "Moths beat on the windowpane, telling me I'm not the same"
- Rocket Ship - "Fogging the view, cupping face to the window," "The thing in the window"
- Seven - "What's that out the window? A whole bunch of sevens!"
- She Thinks She's Edith Head - "And I saw her reflection in the window of a store"
- She Was A Hotel Detective - "She didn't have to change anything, just the stencil on her window"
- Spiraling Shape - "Fogging the view, cupping face to the window," "Put out your hands and you fall through the window"
- The Summer Breeze - "And the summer breeze blew in the window"
- The Sun Is On Fire - "But I looked out the window"
- They Got Lost (Song) - "So Eric rolled down the window and said, 'Hello, excuse me, hey'"
- Turn Around - "So I looked out the window at him," "We were waving our arms out the window of a fast moving passenger train"
- Turtle Songs Of North America - "Put an ear out the back window."
- We Just Go Nuts At Christmastime - "With your head wagging out the window"
- When It Rains It Snows - "There's a face at the window, a smiling yellow face"