Songs about or mentioning money.
- Absolutely Bill's Mood - "Put a dime in my jukebox"
- Anyone Can Fill My Shoes - "But when do I collect my pay?"
- Apple Juice Blues - "Gimmie a dollar! Gimmie two dollars!"
- Bangs - "The money's under your hat"
- Birdhouse In Your Soul (Demo) - "People couldn't live in it, but I think it's worth the money and hurt"
- Careless Santa - "Bag of money is all he stole for me"
- Charleston - "Government paying subsidies, music farmers take the cash"
- Cast Your Pod To The Wind - "Disregard the expense"
- Celebration - "The racer must attach five dollars to their car and drive to the DJ booth."
- Complete Paranoia - "Doesn't take a millionaire to see"
- Countdown Intro - "Make way for the one band that can overcome the zero in their bank account."
- Different Town - chocolate hundred-dollar bills
- Don't Let's Start - "Wake up, smell the cat food in your bank account"
- Everything Right Is Wrong Again - "Every five and dime's been gained and spent"
- Glasgow - "Forty bucks", "The tip jar"
- Hillbilly Drummer Girl - "Free beer and eight dollars. That's money for new sticks."
- Hodgman Promo 3 - "Skipped out on $1200 worth of back-rent"
- I Palindrome I - "Someday mother will die and I'll get the money"
- Irving Plaza - "You've got the greenbacks"
- The Long Grift - "I'm just another dollar that you made in your long, long grift."
- No Answer - "The bank foreclosed on his dungeon when the Duke was late in paying"
- Number Three - "A rich man once told me, 'Hey, life's a funny thing.' A poor man once told me that he can't afford to speak"
- Seven Eleven - "Looked at an expensive item"
- She's Actual Size - "She's got all the money money couldn't buy"
- She Was A Hotel Detective - "She's a billionaire", "I don't think it was the money"
- Sketchy Galore - "...like he lost a dollar bill"
- Stalk Of Wheat - "I was all out of money like a bunny that's broke"
- T-Shirt - "Half will be money"
- Village Gate Concert Promo - "It's only $7.50 to get in to the Village Gate"
- We Want A Rock - "I'd hammer on my piglet. I'd collect the seven dollars and I'd buy a big prosthetic forehead"
- When Will You Die - "We'll be lining up and buying tickets", "All the banks will close"
- You Are Old, Father William - "By use of this ointment, one shilling a box"
- You'll Miss Me - "Your money talks but my genius walks"