Hodgman Promo 3
From This Might Be A Wiki
|song name||Hodgman Promo #3|
|artist||They Might Be Giants|
|releases||Dial-A-Song, Podcast 4A, Podcast 54|
|sung by||John Hodgman, Robin Goldwasser; John Flansburgh states the sponsorship|
- One of three fake political campaign advertisements released by TMBG in 2001 on their Dial-A-Song service. For the others, see Hodgman Promo 1 and Hodgman Promo 2.
- In this one, Hodgman accuses former subleaser Felipe Olivera of skipping out of $1200 of back-rent, and masturbating out the window (among other things).
- John Hodgman (McSweeney's writer, deranged millionaire) himself provides the male voice.
- A text reproduction of this endorsement appears in Hodgman's book, The Areas of My Expertise, on page 132.
- Phil Moore is an American TV personality from the 1990s. He is best known as the host of the 1992 game show Nick Arcade.
You must be logged in to rate this. You can either login (if you have a userid) or create an account with us today.
Hodgman Promo 3 is currently ranked #426 out of 844. (13 wikians have given it an average rating of 8.15)