From This Might Be A Wiki
A list of songs about, referencing, or featuring singing by children. This includes a lot of the songs from TMBG's children's projects.
- And Mom And Kid
- Don't Worry Kyoko - Written by Yoko Ono to her daughter
- Fake-Believe (Type B)
- Greasy Kid Stuff
- Here Come The ABCs
- I Am A Robot - Features a little girl and a robot reciting the alphabet
- I Just Want To Dance - "I'm a little kid but I just want to dance"
- The Kids Are Alright
- Kids Are Different Now
- Kids Go!
- Kids Took Over
- Letter/Not A Letter
- L M N O
- Name - "All the kids at the mall", etc.
- Out Of A Tree - "Get your eight year-old out of a tree"
- Rabid Child
- Schoolchildren Singing Particle Man
- Toddler Hiway
- Tree - "Get your eight year-old out of a tree"
- Applause Applause Applause - "The child inside requires"
- Bad Jokes - "The kind of jokes that little kids tell you"
- The Bells Are Ringing - "Neglecting their children"
- Black Ops - "Stick to the music, child"
- By The Time You Get This - "The sound of crying babies..."
- CATENAS MEAS AMISI - (transl.) "Children are yelling"
- Confusing The Mind - "Well jeepers, we've got two or three children"
- Cyclops Rock - "All the children run away from me"
- E Eats Everything... '"like children!"
- The Edison Museum - "So when your children quarrel..."
- Free To Be You And Me - "Where the children are free"
- Headless - "My headless problem child"
- Hey, Mr. DJ, I Thought You Said We Had A Deal - Referencing Rabid Child
- I Am A Paleontologist - "All the kids who wanna see 'em can check 'em out at our museum"
- I Can Add - "Two kids countin' plus one kid countin' equals three kids countin'...", and so on. Also, the music video includes children.
- I'm Sick (Of This American Life) - "Screw, kid, I've got nothing to say"
- Lee Harvey Was A Friend Of Mine - "He used to throw a ball to me when I was just a kid"
- Mr. Hughes Says - "Tell the goats and tell the kid"
- The Neck Rolls Aren't Working - "I was just a child of 10, 10"
- Now Is Strange - "Have you seen that naughty boy"
- Pirate Girls Nine - "Listen, children, hear this story"; mentioning of bedtimes and chores and homework
- Pretty Fly - "She had two pretty children"
- Push Back The Hands - "...scream like a newborn babe"
- Reptiles Eat With The Bones We Hear With - "Children smile with the bones we hate with"
- Robot Parade - "Children will work together to build a giant cyborg! ... robots obey what the children say"
- Stone Cold Coup D'État - "The son sees the secret signal on his sister's face"; "Daughter reaches for the knife"
- Synopsis For Latecomers - "Who ate the babies?"
- Untitled - "Another child is born in India every time you call this number, right?"
- Up The Junction - "She gave birth to a daughter"
- When Will You Die - "Schoolchildren stay at home"
- Back To Skull, Snail Shell and John Henry all have children in their cover artwork.
- No!, the book Bed, Bed, Bed, Here Come The ABCs, Here Come The 123s, Here Comes Science, the book Kids Go!, and Why? are all albums intended for children.