From This Might Be A Wiki
Fan Rarities Bootlegs
These are designed by fans to be distributed among fans and collectors.
- Bill Krauss Demos - A compilation of earlier demos (1984-87), some from the Demo Tapes, and some of unknown origin.
- Dial-A-Song - This is a fan compilation mostly consisting of recordings from Dial-A-Song.
- The Few Surviving Samurai - B-side and unreleased song compilation.
- Free When You Call From Work - This is another Dial-A-Song tape that apparently came out after Power Of Dial-A-Song, but before Power Of Dial-A-Song II: More Power To You.
- Gunnar And Matthew's Giant Adventure - A "common" rarities collection.
- It May Be A Bootleg - Rarities compilation. The origins of the live tracks are unknown.
- Power Of Dial-A-Song - The legendary Power Of Dial-A-Song bootleg. Features many demos and rough songs, as well as some completely new stuff.
- Power Of Dial-A-Song II: More Power To You - This album is the sequel to Power Of Dial-A-Song.
- Rummage Sale - A bootleg compilation compiling rarities, B-sides, and a number of tracks from Then: The Earlier Years.
- Stumpbox - The Stumpbox bootlegs consist entirely (or at least mostly) of covers TMBG made.
- Stumpbox Speak My Thoughts - This is the sequel to Stumpbox.
- Stumpbox III The Ceaseless Screaming - The next in a series of collected covers, made by a different fan than the first two.
- Superfueled Freaksickle - the lost Elektra b-sides compilation that was officially announced and never (officially) released. This would have been a sequel to Miscellaneous T.
- Times A Million More - A bootleg approximation of material from the 90s, like the "Superfueled Freaksickle" compilation, plus DAS and John Linnell's State Songs (EP) tracks.
- TMBG Unlimited Smarch - The TMBG Unlimited fake month bootleg, containing various demos, rare tracks and live false starts.
- Web-A-Song - Contrary to the title, this is a rarities compilation bootleg.
- Working Undercover For The Man - A bootleg compilation of the Working Undercover For The Man (EP), plus songs from the 90s EPs, a couple State Songs, and songs that aren't even TMBG to begin with.
- Dr. Spock's Back-Up Band (1992-06-27) - A live CD bootleg released in Germany from 1993.
- The Frank O'Toole Show (1987-03-04) - Legendary TMBG radio show recording from 1987 consisting of over a dozen still officially unreleased Dial-A-Song and studio demos, as well as interviews and some live performances of songs from that era.
- Then And Now (1997-04-29/30) - Bootleg mixing two 1997 live shows with drum machine (first half) and then band (second half).
Pages in category "Bootlegs"
The following 21 pages are in this category, out of 21 total.