From This Might Be A Wiki
|song name||The Bloodmobile|
|artist||They Might Be Giants|
|releases||Venue Songs, Free Tunes, TMBG Clock Radio, Podcast 1A, Here Comes Science|
|sung by||John Linnell, Robin Goldwasser|
- From tmbg.com:
"Bloodmobile" was written for an exhibit at Philadelphia's Franklin Institute Science Museum.Robin Goldwasser.Features guest vocals by
- From the archived Franklin Institute page for The Giant Heart
"Bloodmobile Video Theater" plays an original cartoon with music, created by They Might Be Giants especially for this exhibit, displaying how blood transports chemical messages, nutrients, and oxygen through the body.
- In reality, a bloodmobile is a (macroscopic) vehicle that holds all the equipment to carry out blood donations, and is usually brought to public places like churches or schools.
- The original video was animated by Adam J. Kelley.Here Comes Science, with a new video animated by Divya Srinivasan. The song was later included on
- Franklin Institute Museum page describing the exhibit and the video (archived; includes link to download or view the video)
- Watch it on - Franklin Institute video, animated by Adam J. Kelley
- Watch it on - Here Comes Science video, animated by Divya Srinivasan
You must be logged in to rate this. You can either login (if you have a userid) or create an account with us today.
The Bloodmobile is currently ranked #660 out of 910. (61 wikians have given it an average rating of 7.61)