The iTunes Store is an online digital media store, integrated with Apple Inc.'s music management software program, iTunes. With the iTunes Store, you can legally purchase and download almost any song for 99¢, and any album for around $9.99 (more for bigger albums). To download the software free of charge for Mac or Windows, go to http://www.apple.com/itunes/.
Albums / Songs
- See Albums Available For Download On iTunes for a list of all albums featuring TMBG, that you can download via iTunes.
- See Songs On iTunes for a list of all TMBG songs that you can download via iTunes.
- '90s Soft Rock Essentials - Birdhouse In Your Soul
- ABCs Fun! - E Eats Everything, Who Put The Alphabet In Alphabetical Order?, Alphabet Of Nations
- Ahoy Matey! - Pirate Girls Nine
- Alternative Hits: 1986 - Don't Let's Start
- Alternative Hits: 1988 - Ana Ng
- Alternative Hits: 1990 - Birdhouse In Your Soul
- Animal Fun! - Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Theme, Hot Dog!
- College Rock Essentials - Birdhouse In Your Soul, Istanbul (Not Constantinople)
- Disney Junior Hits - Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Theme, Hot Dog!, Hot Dog! Dance Break 2019
- Hanukkah Celebration - Feast Of Lights
- Kids Fit Fun! - Clap Your Hands, High Five!
- Kids Dance Party - Hot Dog!
- Number Fun! - Zeroes, High Five!, Ten Mississippi
- A Very Indie Christmas - Santa's Beard
No longer available
These items were once available on iTunes, but have since been removed.
- Songs I Tried To Resist - John Linnell's personal playlist.
- '80s College Rock - Ana Ng
- '80s Video Hits 2 - Birdhouse In Your Soul
- Bon Voyage - Istanbul (Not Constantinople) (Under "Next Steps" section).
- Boston - Au Contraire
- Children's Christmas - Santa's Beard
- Children's Lullabies - Lazyhead And Sleepybones
- Children's Music - Doctor Worm, Seven Days Of The Week (I Never Go To Work)
- Hanukkah - Feast Of Lights
- Happy Songs - Experimental Film
- Kids Dance Party - Clap Your Hands
- Learn A Song - Where Do They Make Balloons?
- Kids Let's Learn - Alphabet Lost And Found, The Vowel Family, Alphabet Of Nations, Letter Shapes, Who Put The Alphabet In Alphabetical Order?, LMNO, and Why Does The Sun Shine? (The Sun Is A Mass Of Incandescent Gas)
- Kids Zoo Songs - Pictures Of Pandas Painting
- Kids Summer - Why Does The Sun Shine?
- Rupert Grint's playlist - I Am Not Your Broom, which the Harry Potter actor describes as a "cool track".
- Spy Songs - Spy
- Fresh Air (Broadcast Date: November 26, 2003)
- "They Might Be Giants band member John Linnell and John Flansburgh on this edition of Fresh Air. The wacky musical duo has just published a children's book (with companion CD) entitled Bed, Bed, Bed. Linnell and Flansburgh have known each other since childhood, and they started They Might Be Giants in Brooklyn, New York, where they still have a phone machine called Dial-A-Song. You can call up every day and hear a new original tune. TMBG has released numerous albums, including Bar None, Factory Showroom,, and a children's record entitled No! Their best-of CD is entitled Dial-a-Song: 20 Years of They Might Be Giants. The band is currently on tour."