Titles And Honorifics
From This Might Be A Wiki
A list of songs named for, mentioning, or referencing an honorific title.
Central theme[edit | edit source]
- The Cap'm
- Dr. Evil
- Dr. Kildare
- Doctor Worm (and also "Rabbi Vole")
- Hey, Mr. DJ, I Thought You Said We Had A Deal
- The King Of Wingo
- King Weed
- Madam, I Challenge You To A Duel
- Mr. And Mrs. Nuclear
- Mr. Correct
- Mr. Hughes Says
- Mr. Klaw
- Mr. Me
- Mr. Tambourine Man
- Mr. Xcitement
- Mrs. Cinderella
- Mrs. Train
- Pittsburgh - Venue song for Mr. Small's Theatre
- Someone Keeps Moving My Chair - Mr. Horrible
Briefly mentioned[edit | edit source]
- Anaheim - "Goodnight, Mrs. Hitler"
- Bangs - "Your royal flyness"
- Circular Karate Chop - "Three rules from your sensei"
- Cloisonné - "I don't want to tell 'em, mister"'
- Complete Paranoia - M.C. Crybaby
- Countdown Intro - Professor Psychofuckup
- Cupid - "To paging Mr. Right"
- D & W - "Captain D ... Commander D"
- Dig My Grave - "I see Saint Peter wave"
- Emergency Broadcast System Announcement 1 - "Professor P. F."
- Emergency Broadcast System Announcement 2 - "Professor P. F."
- How Now Dark Cloud? - "Wake up Miss Mysterious"
- It's Fun To Steal - "Mr. Lovemaker, Heartbreaker, Number One"
- James K. Polk - "But precious few have mourned the passing of Mr. James K. Polk"
- Kiss Me, Son Of God - "But Mr. Jesus is very far away"
- L M N O - "Hello children, it's time for an important lesson with Professor Flans."
- Nine Bowls Of Soup - "Mr. Icthyosaur"
- Number Three - "You'll still have to call me sir"
- Prevenge - "Calling Mr. Pupkin"
- Sketchy Galore - "Mr. Sketchy Galore"
- Snail Shell - "Sir Hand, or is it Ma'am?"
- What Bothers The Spaceman? - "Mr. Ellis and Mr. Lee, Mr. Lee and me"
- The World's Address (Joshua Fried Remix) - "Paging Mr. Saxophone"
- They Might Be Giants - "They might be Dr. Spock's back-up band"
- Through Being Cool - "Chase down Mister Hinky Dink"
- Town To Town - "Hey Mr. Vu"