D & W
From This Might Be A Wiki
|song name||D & W|
|artist||They Might Be Giants|
|releases||Here Come The ABCs, TMBG Clock Radio|
|sung by||John Linnell|
- D & W are voiced by John Linnell.
- D and W also make an appearance in "Can You Find It?"
- Features Dan Levine on trombone and tuba and Mark Pender on trumpet.
- Designed & animated by Brian O'Connell (Asterisk), puppets by Robin Goldwasser (Deeply Felt Puppet Theater).
- Possibly named after the drums of Marty Beller's choice; see the liner notes for albums such as The Spine or Here Come The ABCs. (However, as of 2008, Marty Beller dropped the DW brand and started using ddrum drums.)
You must be logged in to rate this. You can either login (if you have a userid) or create an account with us today.
D & W is currently ranked #497 out of 844. (28 wikians have given it an average rating of 8.00)