From This Might Be A Wiki
Songs about shapes
Central theme[edit | edit source]
- Albany - Venue song for The Egg
- Circular Karate Chop
- Figure Eight
- Letter Shapes
- Shape Shifter
- Spiraling Shape
- T-Shirt - "In the shape of a T"
- West Virginia - "You are concentric in your form"
Briefly mentioned[edit | edit source]
- Au Contraire - "You square"
- C Is For Conifers - "Or if you see a plant in the shape of an elephant, or in the shape of a dog, it's probably a shrub, a conifer shrub, pruned into that shape by someone"
- Cells - With DNA molecules' double helix shape like a spiral staircase, twisted ladder, or a spring
- D & W - "Half a circle"
- Diving Board - "The undulating shape..."
- Fibber Island - "Wheels are square not round"
- Homunculus - "Möbius strip"
- I've Got A Fang - "Glistening white triangular tooth"
- Impossible - "You can change your shape"
- Infinity - "If I run around in circles I'll never make it back / Oh, figure of eight goes around"
- Iowa - "Conical hat"
- Lost My Mind - "This whole planet is elliptical"
- Monsters Of Mud - "Shapeless, grimy, gray, and brown"
- My Man - "Your fingers could encircle clear around the ankle"
- No! - "Mouth in the shape of the letter O"
- Particle Man - Triangle Man
- Q U - "Make 'qu' sounds together like 'squid,' 'squash,' and 'square'"
- Sally Boy Candy Bar - "None of these things can compare when circle gets the square"
- She's Actual Size - "Squares may look distant in her rearview mirror"
- South Carolina - "(Wreck!) The back wheel's O is now a letter D / (Wreck!) I was an I, and now I am a V."
- Triops Has Three Eyes - "There are two sides to every story, but triangles have three"
- Tumbleweed - "Circle and circle around"
- Withered Hope - "He cut out a paper heart"