Songs that are sung in definite regional or character accents, that feature accents, or that mention accents:
- All Alone - JL in a Southern inflection
- Anaheim - JL in a seedy, cornpone accent
- A Self Called Nowhere - JL in Bostonian/New Englander
- Birdhouse In Your Soul (Wicked Little Version) - JL in Bostonian/New Englander
- California Über Alles - JL impersonating Jello Biafra
- Charlottesville - JL in Farmer
- Clowntown - JF in German
- The Devil Went Down To Newport - JF in Bostonian/New Englander
- I'm All You Can Think About - JL in English
- Impossible - JF sings middle eight in Liverpudlian accent a la The Beatles
- It Never Fails - JF in short cop/fat cop
- It Was A Very Good Year - JL in Lounge Singer
- Los Angeles - JL in Scouse
- Minimum Wage - JF in Cowboy
- Mr. Klaw - JF and JL in German
- Now Is Strange - JL in a tense, strained voice
- Number Three - JF and JL in Southern
- Particle Man (Live At XM Studio) - JL in Scouse, the style of The Beatles
- Philadelphia - JL in German
- Preamble: Fernando Wood - JL in Fernando Wood (sounds German)
- Processional 2 - JL in confused elderly person
- Rat Patrol - JL and JF's self-described caterwauling
- JF sings the demo in a sort of Southern accent
- Reprehensible - JF in Lounge Singer
- Road Movie To Berlin - JF in Cowboy
- Save Your Life - JL in English
- She Was A Hotel Detective - JL in Lounge Singer and Disco Diva
- Spine - JL with a somewhat Kermit-the-Frog-esque inflection
- Trucker's Coffee - JF in Trucker
- Vancouver - JL in English
- We've Got A World That Swings - JL in Lounge Singer
- What Are We Doin' To Pigs? - in Cockney, reminiscent of The Sex Pistols
- Where Do They Make Balloons? - Danny Weinkauf in a very affected, almost-English voice
- Wicked Little Critta - JL in Bostonian/New Englander
Featuring brief accents
- The Bloodmobile - The accents of a Garbage Collector and a hardy soldier
- Can You Find It? - JL as deep-voiced "W" and urban "D"
- D & W - JL as deep-voiced "W" and urban "D"
- How Many Planets - Almost each planet is stated with a different, mostly non-specific accent
- I Am Not Your Broom - JL in Broom
- I Hope That I Get Old Before I Die - JL in a weird, elderly accent
- It's Kickin' In - JF sings nonsense words in a "fake foreign accent"
- Mr. Xcitement - JF as a whispery announcer
- Lesson 16 - JL in Slavic followed by a non-accented translation
- Prevenge - JF briefly sings in Lounge Singer
- South Carolina - JL in a deep voice
- Authenticity Trip - "I'm losin' my English accent"
- Definition Of Good - "Conversations in fake Russian accent"
- It's Kickin' In - "In some fake foreign accent"
- She Thinks She's Edith Head - "The accent in her speech, she didn't have growing up"
- Language - TMBG songs sung in other languages.