From This Might Be A Wiki
Songs about or referencing insects.
- After Hours Party At The Insect Hospital
- Bee Of The Bird Of The Moth
- Dr. Sy Fly
- Fake-Believe (Type B) - Narrator makes believe he's an ant for one half of the song
- Insect Hospital
- King Weed - Roaches, housefly
- Pretty Fly
- Ampersand - "Cicadas taking cover while we stomp around"
- Birdhouse In Your Soul - "Say I'm the only bee in your bonnet"
- The Bright Side - "You are a busy bee"
- Careful What You Pack - "Shaking up the bees"
- Dallas - "You fell the nest of bees"
- Damn Good Times - "She's got ants in her pants"
- Human Interest Story - "That beard of bees"
- I Love You For Psychological Reasons - "Why does the mouse share the house with the louse?"
- Meet The Elements - "Plants, bugs, birds, fish, bacteria and men"
- Mr. Mischief Night - "I'm face down in the ticks"
- Omnicorn - "I've seen the no-see-ums"
- Rat Patrol - "Moths beat on the window pane"
- (She Was A) Hotel Detective - "And make me feel like a bee"
- (She Was A) Hotel Detective In The Future Commentary - "Those are real insects"
- Stone Cold Coup D'État - "The queen is overruled by the bees"
- Walk On Water - "Destroy you like a bug / If you try to attack"
- Welcome To The Jungle - "Put your hand near the bug"
- Cells - "Bug or a sunflower": insects are a type of bug
- Dial-A-Song: 20 Years Of They Might Be Giants - The cover features a close-up of an ant perched on the finger
- Experimental Film - In the H*R video, Gavin the cockroach
- Rock Club - The video for the 2015 version features a band of humans with fly heads