|| This user's favorite album is Lincoln.
||This user has rated the following songs.
||This user has attended the following shows.
|This user wishes he lived in a State Songs state.
||This user became a TMBG fan in 2001.
- I also have a soft spot for Back To Skull--"Mrs. Train" is among my favorite TMBG songs.
||This user is, apparently, a big contributor to the ongoing health of song themes.
||This user has a beard.
|This user is 31 years old.
||This user is proud to be an elusive WikiGnome. In other words, you won't see him tearing the wiki to pieces, or creating new pages left and right. His edits tend to be minor but often helpful.
||This user uses TMBG-related passwords on his computer.|
But good luck trying to decipher them.
Hi, I'm Ed. I've been a big TMBG fan since the early 2000s, though I suspect I had tendencies to like them even as a young kid. Like so many others, I remember the Tiny Toons videos, but I honestly don't think I can claim solid fandom until signing up for the old Yahoo! music service called LAUNCHcast. Curiously, one of the first TMBG songs it played was "They Might Be Giants," and I remember thinking something like, "How cool must these guys be to name a song after themselves?" It didn't take long for me to realize that I "got" TMBG, and it's been gold from there.
I bought Flood and then Mink Car soon after that, as it was the most recent accessible release at the time. And the rest, as they say, is history. It also bears mentioning that I watched Clarissa Explains It All back in the day, and she had posters of the Johns and of Flood that I didn't notice or know about...until someone posted them on the tumblr. SO SUBLIMINAL!!!
Check out my brainpower-laden TMBW taglines attempts here.
I now have my own tumblr as "MisterMe83", which is the name I wish I had chosen when I started on this wiki. Check it out here.
I get a kick out of the following pages:
(MisterMe's very first original post)
I always liked "Mr. Me" because of the line "So onward go, and Edward-ho into the bounding main..." because my first name is, indeed, Edward.
--MisterMe 15:24, 7 February 2012 (EST)
Attended my first ever They Might Be Giants concert last night!  Taken at Hard Rock Live Orlando, February 8, 2012. It was an absolutely fantastic show. Here is Jonathan Coulton's opening act set. 
--MisterMe 09:23, 9 February 2012 (EST)
- A Week?!?!?!
- I cannot believe it's been a whole week since I attended the concert. It's been lingering with me all this time, especially since I've been exploring this wiki and checking out the Clock Radio with all the rarities and podcasts. If I had to pick one thing that has remained foremost in my mind, it's when they came out for the second encore and played "Alphabet of Nations", which led into "Istanbul (Not Constantinople)". I was practically euphoric. Man, what a great night. --MisterMe 16:49, 15 February 2012 (EST)
- Inconceivably, a year has passed since the show! During that time, I've become a much bigger fan of the group, mainly thanks to this wiki and its incredible breadth of TMBG goodness. Thanks to the admins who started it, and to the innumerable wikians who improved it and currently keep it going. Rock on! --MisterMe 08:16, 8 February 2013 (EST)
One good thing I think I'm contributing is song ratings. I haven't kept an exact count, but I estimate I've been able to add at least 15-20 songs to the overall rankings, thanks to me being the 10th "Wikian" to rate that song. Pretty cool. --MisterMe 11:56, 1 March 2012 (EST)
Also, check out this, uh, fancy graphic I made to show how song ratings seem to be slanted towards Mr. Linnell...
--MisterMe 14:15, 5 July 2012 (EDT)
Which TMBG album am I?
Incredibly enough, I am what I thought I would be.
<a href="http://www.mandaliet.com/quiz/tmbgquiz">Which They Might Be Giants album are you?</a>
--MisterMe 16:40, 30 March 2012 (EDT)
- I've taken this quiz three times now--several months between each, long enough to forget the questions--and I get the same result every time. That is one accurate set of algorithms! --MisterMe 08:07, 4 January 2013 (EST)
Ah, but it is today. --MisterMe 15:44, 22 June 2012 (EDT)
- I don't feel thirty!--MisterMe (talk) 11:26, 22 June 2013 (EDT)
- I'm older than I've ever been. --MisterMe (talk) 00:01, 22 June 2014 (EDT)