From This Might Be A Wiki
Songs with French words.
- Au Contraire - "Au contraire, mon frère"
- Disco Lover - "Mais oui, bonjour, c'est la me"
- Extra Krispy - "Train departs de la station" etc.
- Extra Savoir-Faire
- Let Me Tell You About My Operation - "Très bon"
- Oregon - "To the humble pied-à-terre" a place of residence in a large city, "pied-à-terre" is French for "foot on the ground"
- Rosa Parks, C'est Moi
- Stone Cold Coup D'État - The title; "What is that certain je ne sais quoi"
- South Carolina - "Garçon" is French for "waiter" or "boy"
- Album Raises New And Troubling Questions (Song) - "Gets no french fries!"
- Crystal Fortress - "You get french fries"
- Even Numbers - "You like french fries, but you don't like french fries"
- Where Do They Make Balloons? - "And french fries aren't from France"
- It's Kickin' In includes some fake words that sound remarkably French