From This Might Be A Wiki
Songs with Spanish words or referencing Spanish
- Alienation's For The Rich (Demo) - "And TV's talkin' Spanish"
- Drink! - "I'll take back my piñata" ("piñata" is a Spanish loanword)
- He's Loco - "Loco" is a Spanish loanword
- Hovering Sombrero - "Sombrero" is also a Spanish loanword
- I Can Add - "I don't even know Spanish / But I'm gonna sing it in Spanish, now!" Flans then proceeds to add numbers in Spanish
- Long White Beard - "But when I awoke, it was loco"
- Mr. Me - "Yo yo yo", sung in the background, perhaps referring to the titular "me"
- Mr. Xcitement - "Café con pan"
- Pencil Rain - Morse code for "Ay, ay, ay, ay, canta y no llores" (a line from a traditional Spanish song, translated to "sing and don't cry") appears in the bridge
- Prevenge - "Mi amigo"
- Sleeping In The Flowers (Dial-A-Song) - "Dutch Masters te amo", "Blunts, te amo"
- What Am I Doin' - "I didn't know much Spanish"
- Words Are Like - "A Spanish town"
- El Grupo De Rock And Roll - The name They Might Be Giants played under at their first live show
- The Else - Front cover features the phrase, "Se aprovechan" on the suitcase