From This Might Be A Wiki
Songs that reference sports.
- Ampersand - "The home team's gone away"
- Bed Bed Bed - Sound effects of people playing ping-pong at the end
- Bleachers - "I'm freezing at peewee hockey"
- Buckle Down, Winsocki
- Can't Keep Johnny Down - "Hitting golf balls on the moon"
- Celebration - "The racer must attach five dollars to their car and drive to the DJ booth"
- Circular Karate Chop
- Charlottesville - "exploding like a basketball"
- D & W - "'I like to watch the sports'"
- Definition Of Good - Ping pong balls
- The Devil Went Down To Newport - Surfing
- Different Town - An ABA basketball
- Dr. Sy Fly - "After which he'll play nine holes of golf"
- Dunkin Of Course Of Course
- Figure Eight - "You can skate in a figure eight"
- Flo Wheeler - "I'm driving a bowling ball"
- Holland Globetrotters Theme
- I Like Fun - "My excellence at parkour is not to be discounted"
- I'm A Little Airplane - "Over the baseball park"
- Kung Fu Movies
- Lost My Mind - "In short, I am both the bag and the boxing glove"
- Metal Detector - "look past the volleyball"
- Money For Dope - "Hockey mask (check!)"
- Moving - "I forgot all about the air hockey table"
- Mr. Hughes Says - "Tell the boxer and the fist"
- Ooh La! Ooh La! - Jump rope
- Weep Day - Baseball
- Werewolves Of London (Wearing A Hockey Mask)
- Wicked Little Critta - Basketball, hockey
- Words Are Like - "A racing team"
- Experimental Film - In the H*R video, the Tentacle Skull riding a penny farthing across some kind of sports field
- Houston - Mentions the Astrodome, a baseball stadium, without mentioning the sport itself
- I'll Be Haunting You - The music video has a man playing table tennis with the Grim Reaper.