From This Might Be A Wiki
Songs about films/movies:
- Experimental Film
- Flansy Stays In The Picture - about the making of Gigantic; title alludes to The Kid Stays in the Picture
- Sensurround - "If Mom had known she was expecting, she might have gone to see Jaws"; Sensurround itself is a novelty movie sound effect
- The New German Cinema
- The entire Planet Of The Apes series
- Road Movie To Berlin
- Anaheim - "I don't want to stay in tonight and watch Death Wish 3"
- Cyclops Rock - Chucky from Child's Play is mentioned throughout
- Everything Right Is Wrong Again - Just like in The Long, Long Trailer (Vincente Minelli's comedy starring Desi & Lucy)
- Greasy Kid Stuff - "Like some old movie / It wasn't groovy"
- He's Loco - "I got the Blu-Ray of Wild Wild West"
- I C U - "I C A DVD"
- Last Wave - "Saw that in a movie"
- Shape Shifter - "Beware The Blob, they said"
- Skullivan - "And I rented Tootsie"
- The Poisonousness - "Like the end of Live and Let Die"
- Werewolves Of London (Wearing A Hockey Mask) - "It was like a movie on the cable TV"
- Yeh Yeh - "I mention movies - she doesn't seem to dig that"
- You Don't Like Me - You like Bollywood and Terminator 2
- Disney's Return To Never Land
- Gigantic - A Tale Of Two Johns
- Kids In The Hall - Brain Candy OST
- Mighty Morphin Power Rangers - The Movie OST
- More Music From Austin Powers - The Spy Who Shagged Me OST
- They Might Be Giants (Film)
- Tumbleweed was originally intended for use in Recess: School's Out but was scrapped from the film