From This Might Be A Wiki
- This page is for the They Might Be Giants song, Idlewild. For the record label of the same name, see Idlewild Recordings. For the 2014 compilation album, see Idlewild (Album).
|artist||They Might Be Giants|
|releases||Dial-A-Song, Bed, Bed, Bed (Book), tmbg.com Free Tunes|
|first played||September 28, 2003 (14 known performances)|
|sung by||John Flansburgh|
- According to Flans, "it's kind of a dream of a perfect day in New York City, sometime in the past."
- Recorded with TMBG Mini-Brass for the NPR radio show, Studio 360.
- Idlewild Airport was renamed to JFK Airport in 1963.
- Coney Island's Steeplechase Park closed in 1964.
Flying, New York City, Temperature, The Senses, Transportation, Writing
You must be logged in to rate this. You can either login (if you have a userid) or create an account with us today.
Idlewild is currently ranked #382 out of 910. (20 wikians have given it an average rating of 8.35)
Other Links for “Idlewild”