From This Might Be A Wiki
|artist||They Might Be Giants|
|releases||Venue Songs, Podcast 40|
|first played||September 25, 2004 (10 known performances)|
|sung by||John Linnell, John Flansburgh sings some backup|
- Also known as "Variety Playhouse Freak-In" in the original concert setlist, this song is the venue song for the Variety Playhouse.
- The sudden vocal freakout may or may not be a reference to a similar style used during the early musical career of Yoko Ono (especially in "Don't Worry Kyoko," which TMBG covered in their early years).
- Over five years later (2010), Flansburgh created a video for the song using the iMovie program that comes with the Macbook. It includes images of x-rays, people in hospitals, theater seats and other chairs, audience members and others applauding, and brief shots of The Avatars Of They.
Colors, Counting, Medical, Music, Occupations, The Senses, Venue Songs
- Watch it on - Music video by John Flansburgh made in iMovie
- On They Might Be Giants Podcast
You must be logged in to rate this. You can either login (if you have a userid) or create an account with us today.
Atlanta is currently ranked #680 out of 910. (11 wikians have given it an average rating of 7.55)
Other Links for “Atlanta”