You must be logged in to mark yourself for being at this show.
- She's An Angel
- Doctor Worm
- Your Racist Friend
- Birdhouse In Your Soul
- She's Actual Size
- Till My Head Falls Off
- They Got Lost
- Battle For The Planet Of The Apes
- The Famous Polka
- James K. Polk
- Particle Man
- Whistling In The Dark
- Ana Ng
- New York City
Fan Recaps and Comments:
Review by Chad Hobbs:
- Angel: rockin'
- Till My Head Falls Off: rockin'
- Spy: the ONLY song off "John Henry." Bummer....
- Battle: people vs. apes -- people won
- Polk: rockin'
- NYC: rockin'
- Sun: rockin' as always
- Istanbul: there was an "ISTANBUL" chant before the song
- Worm: reprise????????? They played it TWICE! what a kick in the teeth... They could have played James Ensor or Sleeping in the Flowers or ANYTHING other than Dr. Worm 2X)
- over all the show kicked ass... John F. signed a ton of stuff after the show. Despite the protests of the Security/Bouncers at Bogarts (fucking assholes)
Review by Glomer:
- They Might Be Giants Play Cincinatti at Bogarts.
- the concert was October 9th. Set lists were fought for so many people just have one half of them. Many blame the stupid bouncers for this.
- Confetti Cannon and the puppets were used. The best show I have attended yet. A little unruly because a lot of people seemed to think you can mosh to TMBG. Flansburgh set them straight saying Grunge is dead.
- This was the first time I have heard the John's really cuss. Racist friend had F**k in it and the John's spent a lot of time cussing out one member of the audience for throwing things on the stage.
- Dr. Worm was played twice.