- From tmbg.com: "Our title track is vibey tour-de-force of TMBG Mk II. Eric Schermerhorn and I worked out some nice interwoven guitar parts, and the lyric of the song is the universal touring band mantra."
- This is the longest track included on any of TMBG's studio albums to date.
- "Julie at the Station" is Leftover Lunch hostess Julie Kramer at WFNX in Boston, whose show They got lost going to.
- Linnell: "It's a composite of pretty much every single time we went in a car anywhere. John Flansburgh and I have this particularly weird habit of getting turned around wherever we go."
- During live performances, the names in the third verse are replaced with the names of the current band members.
Escape, Funny But Sad, Letters Of The Alphabet, Music, Questions, Self-Reference, Title Not In Lyrics, Transportation, Windows
Available for Purchaseedit