From This Might Be A Wiki
|artist||They Might Be Giants|
|first played||September 24, 2010 (8 known performances)|
|sung by||John Linnell|
- This song was originally written for The Else.
- Canajoharie is a town in upstate New York, located approximately 20 to 25 miles north of the Catskill Mountains, where John Flansburgh and John Linnell both have summer homes. The modern-day town is just east of a Mohawk town which was also called Canajoharie.
- A mudskipper is a type of fish that is amphibious and can walk on the land using its front pectoral fins.
- In July of 2010, the band released a 26-second YouTube clip of Marty Beller and Danny Weinkauf recording the drum and bass tracks to this song in Pat's recording studio, while "Jon Altschuler engineers from the piano bench".
Accidents, Animals, Artificial Body Parts, Body Parts, Cities, Death, Fire, Friendship, Forgetting, Remembering, History, I Am, Insanity, Pointing, Science, Skulls, Time, Transportation, Trees And Other Plants
- Watch it on – Recorded live on October 2, 2010 (Kennedy Center webcast)
You must be logged in to rate this. You can either login (if you have a userid) or create an account with us today.
Canajoharie is currently ranked #46 out of 907. (142 wikians have given it an average rating of 9.01)