From This Might Be A Wiki
- Destroy The Past
- Historical Landmarks
- Istanbul (Not Constantinople)
- James K. Polk
- Meet James Ensor - "Meet James Ensor, Belgium's famous painter"
- The Mesopotamians
- Purple Toupee
- Tippecanoe And Tyler Too
- Alphabet Lost And Found - "On this fateful day in the history of whenever"
- Countdown Intro - "Your five senses swell as you realize that history is not being made tonight."
- Counterfeit Fake - "History wants you, they made a mistake"
- Critic Intro - "Every once in awhile, a band comes along that changes the course of human history"
- Don't Break The Heart - "Is history too much for you to handle?"
- Finished With Lies - "Couldn't we just put away the ancient history?"
- Reprehensible - "The record of my unspeakable crimes, in previous lives, in previous times, indelibly stains the pages of history"
- Stone Cold Coup D'État - "But if history is any guide"
- Who Are The Electors? - "In Article Two of the U.S. Constitution / The framers spelled out how the chief executive is chosen / They laid out the rules for elections / They wanted a system that would be free from corruption / The winner would be chosen by an unaligned delegation / Without partisan affiliation"
- XTC Vs. Adam Ant - "Beatle-based pop versus new romantic / History will decide"