Hi. My name is the one dude from the song Ampersand who keeps saying "You & Me, come on........You & Me!!"
Album rankings: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1rdwXN22GnqCT_AJy4bMPf9H4FlIjDxjfnUYgn_VNq98/edit?usp=sharing WITH FULL IN-DEPTH REVIEWS OF SOME SONGS (all full depth reviews coming soon)
I'm really good at making album covers for myself.
Trivia about myself:
Name: Jesse Corrina Bruno (First and middle name have been changed to online preference)
Concerts I have attended: One, just Byham Theater, 2011.
Habitat (couldn't find the write word for it, and Where I Live sounds stupid): Pittsburgh, PA. Woo! I live in a state songs state!
Favorite John: Mr. Linnell is my boi
My collection includes: Flood, Apollo 18, John Henry, Then: The Earlier Years - Joshua Fried's World's Address, Factory Showroom, No!, Mink Car, Here Come The ABCs, Here Come The 123s, Here Comes Science, The Sun Is A mass Of Incandescent Gas, TMBG In Holidayland, They Got Lost Rarities, Album Raises New And Troubling Questions, Why?, Glean, Nanobots, The Else, Join Us, Indestructible Object, The Spine, My Murdered Remains (+ More Murdered Remains), I Like Fun, The Escape Team, Phone Power, State Songs, I Palindrome I (EP), The Guitar (EP), Back To Skull, S-E-X-X-Y (EP), The Spine Surfs Alone, John Henry Demos, Cast Your Pod To The Wind, It's Fun To Steal
Interesting facts about me:
- I play trombone in the high school marching band.
- I am a nonbinary pansexual
- Both of my parents are music teachers
- I'm in a band (we're called Autumn Haze, but you won't find us anywhere because we literally haven't done anything. Our band consists of a very skilled pianist, one guy who says he can play drums but he has one singular crappy drum machine that he's not even good at, plus one singular snare drum, an accordionist who doesn't play anything else but the accordion, and a guitarist who may or may not be leaving soon because my friend group is a mess)
- One time I dated a guy for two whole days before he broke up with me
- Frick the console wars, I'm a Nintendo guy
- I main Male Corrin in SSBU.
- I main Yoshi and Rosalina in MK8D.
- I play Minecraft a lot, but I'm not very good at it.
- Some other bands I like include R.E.M., Lemon Demon, Tally Hall/Miracle Musical, girl in red, The Orion Experience, Jack Stauber/Jack Stauber's Micropop, Barenaked Ladies, Weird Al Yankovic, Penelope Scott, Jonathan Coulton, Marina Diamandis, and Roar
- My favorite TMBG song is Erase, the most beautiful TMBG song is Best Regrets, and my most listened to TMBG song on Spotify is Man It's So Loud In Here
- My favorite Star Wars film is Rogue One, because nothing is gained and everyone dies at the end, plus the two MCs don't kiss (COUGH COUGH THE LAST MOVIE WAS DOG SHIT COUGH COUGH) Also, I'm a defender of the prequels but no matter how many times I rewatch it, I can't for the life of me remember what Episode II was about.
- My favorite MCU film is either the first and second Spider-Man movies (the ones with Tom Holland) or the two Ant-Man movies, because Paul Rudd is a beautiful person
- My favorite song of all time is Touch Tone Telephone
- My favorite movie soundtracks of all time are Clueless, Captain Marvel, and both Guardians of the Galaxy movies
- My sibling and I have a 370 song playlist on Spotify where every song came out between mid-1936 and late 1999 called "20th Century Vibes", and all of the songs are ordered by when they came out. If you're interested, check it out, because they put a lot of time into it.
- My favorite book AND my favorite movie adaptation of a book is Ready Player One, probably because of the line "I burned through the entire They Might Be Giants discography in two weeks" because it's so damn relatable
- My favorite keyboard that I own is my CTX700
- My favorite season is fall, and my favorite song relating to that season is "we fell in love in october"
- My favorite YouTubers are Brian David Gilbert, TheOdd1sOut, Jaiden Animations, PeanutButterGamer, Failboat, SmallAnt, Alpharad, and Wambu
- I don't have any cats, nor would I want any at any point in time ever, but I will agree that cats are still a billion times better than dogs
- John Linnell might be my favorite TMBG wise, but Mono Puff still has better music than either State Songs or Roman Songs (I don't like Roman Songs at ALL)
- My birthday is on the 9th of May
- I want to move to Canada when I'm 18, either that or I become a History teacher
- I have a strong hatred for people who say that the government tracks you through the vaccine, because the government was alREADY tracking you through your PHONE, so I don't know WHAT YOU'RE complaining about!
- I am a strong believer of all six important slogans: Science Is Real, Kindness Is Everything, Black Lives Matter, No Human Is Illegal, Women's Rights Are Human Rights, and Love Is Love
- Speaking of the word believer, Believer is not a good Imagine Dragons song because the only good Imagine Dragons songs are Amsterdam and Radioactive, and also, even though the members of Smash Mouth are terrible people and sound horrible live, their version of I'm A Believer is still slightly better than the original.
- There are more things I need to put here, but I can't because I'm in class.
Das bout it. Thanks! :3