From This Might Be A Wiki
Dishes, cutlery, etc.
- The Bloodboat - "Forty tons of cutlery"
- Christmas In The Big House - "With a spoon"
- Complete Paranoia - "Better hide your silverware under the ground"
- E Eats Everything - plastic plate, fork, (shovel,) spork
- Everything Right Is Wrong Again - "All the dishes got broken"
- Hot Cha - "Fondue forks for everybody"
- How Much Cake Can You Eat? - "The shining spoons of this town"
- Indian Ocean - unconfirmed, but the tinkling in the background sounds like dishes
- Nine Bowls Of Soup
- Ooh La! Ooh La! - "Laugh so loud that the dishes rattle"
- South Carolina - "Lift that fork, eat that snail"
- This Is Only Going To Go One Way - "She's felt her hand discreetly moving for the kitchen knife"
- When The Lights Come On - "Some broken plates"
- You Don't Like Me - "Booster rockets, cutting with a fork, Terminator 2"
- You'll Miss Me - "Morticians wait with a shovel and a fork"