Bill Krauss is mostly known for his work with They Might Be Giants. In the early days of their career, he was their soundman and produced many of their early releases, including the 1985 Demo Tape, They Might Be Giants and Lincoln. Sometime after Lincoln, They Might Be Giants and Bill Krauss parted ways.
Outside of work with They Might Be Giants, he has produced The Jickets' Hello CD Of The Month Club album, plus albums for The Ordinaires and Pinhead, done mixing for those and other groups like Otis Ball, and various recordings for karaoke machines. After working in web and graphic design, technical and fiction writing, acting, voice-overs, and photography, he has been doing software design and development since 2008.
- 1999 - Cowtown Medley
- '85 Radio Special Thank You
- Absolutely Bill's Mood
- Rhythm Section Want Ad (Live 1985)
- Myke Weiskopf Interviews Bill Krauss
- Songs on which Bill Krauss is credited
- Bill Krauss Demos - A bootleg compilation of sixteen rare demos that TMBG recorded with Bill Krauss