From This Might Be A Wiki
Songs which reference sexual intercourse, sex acts or a similar theme
Central Theme[edit | edit source]
- I Need Some Lovin' - "Brass bed with a sign that reads nobody rides for free"
- Puppets Gonna Fuck You Up - "Somebody's in for some puppet lovin' tonight!"
- The Long Grift
- To All The Girls I've Loved Before
Briefly Mentioned[edit | edit source]
- Anaheim - "So put away [...] the pornography"
- Hey, Mr. DJ, I Thought You Said We Had A Deal - "I could never sleep my way to the top" (although it then takes a different direction, it's obviously a nod to sex)
- Hodgman Promo 3 - Masturbating (out the window, apparently)
- It Never Fails - "And he finds her in flagrante with enemy number one,"
- It Was A Very Good Year - "We would have sexual intercourse, while at the same time we would not have sexual intercourse"
- I've Got A Match - "Beat up the cat if you need someone else on the mat"
- Oregon - "In the brothel"
- Somebody's Body - "This sex appeal"
- Teenagers Are Going - "For some it quickens sexual desire"