From This Might Be A Wiki
References to geographical locations.
Central theme[edit | edit source]
- Alphabet Of Nations
- Canada Haunts Me
- Holland Globetrotters Theme
- Indian Ocean
- Istanbul (Not Constantinople)
- Judy Is Your Viet Nam
- Kids Took Over - "The Earth is our one home / The Earth is so fragile it seems"
- Mainstream U.S.A.
- No Country In Europe
- The Other Side Of The World
- Turtle Songs Of North America
- Where Do They Make Balloons?
Briefly mentioned[edit | edit source]
- Ana Ng - "...exit wound in a foreign nation..." The video for this song also shows a map of a, well, foreign nation at this point in the song.
- Dark And Metric - "North, east, west, and south"
- Elephants - "A house built in Sri Lanka"
- Hello Mrs. Wheelyke - "If you someday find you're in Budapest, Hungary"
- Kings Of The Cave - "Thousand feet from Madagascar"
- Long White Beard - "Like Zeus on Mount Olympus"
- Never Knew Love - "Cartography is not my métier, and the mountainsides of daydreams too steep for me today"
- Olive The Other Reindeer - "The North Pole fog"
- On The Drag - 1st Avenue in New York City and the Atlantic Ocean if you interpret it that way.
- Sleeping In The Flowers - "I declare that I am England"
- Starry Eyes - "While you were off in France we were stranded on the British Isles"
- Untitled - "Another child is born in India every time you call this number, right?"