Yeah Guys is this availible anywhere?? Really want to hear it. They must have it if one part was the podcast? Please write here if you have it!
- Since we already saw it on TMBG Unltd on its own, I don't think that they have the whole show. - Whirrrlwind (Woosh!) 03:08, 18 Apr 2006 (CDT)
So is it out there or not, because it is so tantilizing!
Please, if anyone has this, i'm totally dying to get it! I have wanted this for 2 years. One guy stopped returning my emails, and another just didn't send the disc. So if anyone out there has this entire show, and is willing to share it with a desprate fan, please let me know! - Some guy with an foot
I have this show, In its entirety, drop me a line for a copy?--Raulbloodworth 14:38, 15 August 2009 (UTC)
Cleaned up recording
I cleaned up most of the noise and kinda remastered the exclusive songs and bits from this show (minus the interviews), leave a comment on here or something if you're interested. ~ Wout 00:33, 26 December 2009 (UTC)
- Me me, please sir. Hope you were working from the lossless source. :] My email address is on my userpage. -CapitalQ ♫ talk ♪ 08:43, 26 December 2009 (UTC)
- Unfortunately not. The only source I have is an old 128Kbps MP3 copy. Which you can definitely hear, especially in the live performances. Perhaps if someone were to provide me with the lossless one ;) I'll send you the link anyway, any feedback is appreciated. ~ Wout 14:20, 26 December 2009 (UTC)
I am very interested.... -Skeletonfilms (firstname.lastname@example.org)
I am also interested too... -SamuelMan36 (email@example.com)
I'd be interested! -flood222 (firstname.lastname@example.org)
I'm interested too if I'm not too late, thanks! -Annie (email@example.com)
You guys can hear it all on YouTube, starting here. I hope it is OK for me to post this.
- yeah, it's fine! you'll notice we even have a full download link from the museum of idiots up right on the show page. the show was broadcast on the radio, meaning it was released publicly and freely. quinn got explicit permission from the band's management to throw it up on the web. -Apollo (colloquia!) 18:15, 14 May 2013 (EDT)
Woman singing in the third interview?
Doubt its interesting to anyone but me but I'm curious! There's a short clip of a woman singing the song "They Might Be Giants" at the start of the 3rd interview, after the For Science demo. She's accompanied with only an acoustic guitar. It's very quickly cut off. It's not present in the widely circulated mp3s of the show, which makes me wonder if it was a mistake that's been cut for a reason? Although I'm pretty sure JF directly points it out at the start of the interview, when he apologizes for the bad quality of the tape. I guess it's probably either Margaret Seiler or Jennifer Neff doing a promo like the others played through the show. Anyway it's a weird mystery! No mention of it on the wiki. Also I reckon the download link should change to a download of the higher quality stereo copy - people ought to hear it good! --Batwho (talk) 09:11, 18 September 2020 (EDT)
- Never thought too much about that clip! It always felt like a deliberate promo clip to me (like you said), but it is strange nobody's really asked about it. And didn't realize it was missing from some versions of the tape, which is very strange; maybe someone did a poor job splitting the tracks to files at some point. If you have a permanently hosted link to a higher quality copy, feel free to replace the one on the page! I agree that there's much better out there than the version uploaded to MOI. -CapitalQ ♫ talk ♪ 12:20, 18 September 2020 (EDT)
Here's the version I found on Quinn's site: http://www.museumofidiots.com/tmbg/mp3s/19870304frankotooleshow.zip -- off of http://www.museumofidiots.com/tmbg/mp3s/radiotmbg.html --MrDJ (talk) 12:52, 6 June 2022 (EDT)