From This Might Be A Wiki
This is page about Kim written in the third person, because although any kind of bio is awkwardly-worded, ones that are written in the first person seem somehow more narcissistic. Anyhow…
- a Mainer;
- a dad (×4);
- a husband;
- a TMBG fan (obvs). But why oh why is Maine such a terrible song?
His contributions to the TMBG-verse include:
- being an erstwhile DJ at WRFR-LPFM where he promoted Them (about a decade too early for the Dial-a-Song Radio Network and one-time interviewer of Flansy—check out the show on Soundcloud.
- recording the 2016 They Might Be Playing They Might Be Giants show. (the show is split into two parts because they had to jumpstart the hamster that runs the stream when it went belly-up in the middle of the show.) Check out Part 1 (250mb) and Part 2 (169mb)
- has a website (and makes websites for other people);
- tweets on ye olde twatter; and
- is generally affable (unless hungry or tired).
Bonus personal detail not written in the third person because fuck consistency:
- I reside at outsiders.stereotype.needlessly. If you can get to that place without a hint as to how, I will have coffee with you.