From This Might Be A Wiki
Songs about or mentioning one of the four seasons.
- T-Shirt- "To keep his family warm when the winter comes"
- Moles, Hounds, Bears, Bees And Hares- "He’ll spend all winter there asleep"
- Up The Junction- "I worked all through the winter"
- Dear Old Plants- "When the spring arrives, a new seedling thrives"
- The Summer Breeze
- Concrete And Clay- "Soft as summer in the dawn"
- Feel Good Sublet- "It’s the feel good sublet of the summer"
- Fun Assassin- "This is what the summer became"
- Idlewild- "Sun shines bright on a hot summer day"
- Lullabye To Nightmares- "Summer days all summer long"
- Purple Toupee- "Purple toupee will show the way when summer brings you down"
- Poison Flowers- "Who’ll type manifestos at my summer job?"
- '85 Radio Special Thank You- "We spent the whole summer resting up"
- Will You Love Me In December As You Do In May?- "Now, in the summer of life, sweetheart"
- I Might Be Giants, Too- "You carry summer’s last rose in your heart"
- I'm A Coward- "Overpowered by the gentlest summer breeze"
- Ampersand- "I miss the summer day alone with nothing left to write"
- No One Knows My Plan- "Why the smell of burning autumn leaves"
- Stone Cold Coup D'Etat- "Autumn leaves will burn"
- Fall Means Sadness
- Welcome- "All across the United States this fall"
- Stone Cold Coup D'Etat- "Autumn leaves will burn as the seasons turn"