From This Might Be A Wiki
Songs mentioning problems, issues, and related ideas.
- Brain Problem Situation
- I Can Add - Math problems
- I Made A Mess
- Put It To The Test
- Shape Shifter - "I've got a big old problem"
- Applause Applause Applause - "We're working out some complicated personal issues" , "So many issues to unpack"
- Dear Old Plants - "We think we've got a problem"
- The Devil Went Down To Newport - "Satan had a problem"
- Drown The Clown - "Here's the problem: The present job is to drown the clown"
- Dr. Sy Fly - "Multiply the problem"
- Erase - "Think of this as solving problems that should never have occurred"
- Fake-Believe (Type B) - "It's not a problem, ants are strong!"
- Headless - "My headless problem child"
- Hot Dog! - "The problem's solved!"
- I Am A Ring - "I am a problem, you've got a problem"
- I Can Help The Next In Line - "Do we have a problem here?"
- McCafferty's Bib - "I used to have eleven problems, then they all went away when I added one more called McCafferty's bib"
- Memo To Human Resources - "Talk you through the finer points and issues much too small to force"
- S-E-X-X-Y (Kendal Mintcake Remix) - Samples Ice Ice Baby: "If there is a problem, yo, I'll solve it"
- Stewy The Dog Boy - "Stewy The Dog Boy's a problem child"
- Upside Down Frown - "The problem is my frown is upside down"
- We've Got A World That Swings - "What's the hassle? I'll buy the castle"
- Wicked Little Critta - "I got problems"