From This Might Be A Wiki
Songs about beaches.
- Metal Detector
- No Plan B – "The plan was the beach; there was no Plan B"
- One Billion Degrees - Takes place on a beach
- Birdhouse In Your Soul – "Which stood on rocky shores and kept the beaches shipwreck-free"
- Fun Assassin – "All the strangers walking down from the beach"
- Hello Mrs. Wheelyke - "Sand which (you found) at the (beach or) picnic (with wolves)"
- I'm Your Boyfriend Now – "Your boyfriend now is fond of long walks on the beach at night"
- Number Two – "One day at the beach, the next at the zoo"
- Starry Eyes – "While you were on the beach were you dreaming all about your share"
- Women & Men – "Moving across the beachhead"
- Caroline, No – Originally by The Beach Boys.
- The Devil Went Down To Newport - Song is about Satan and God competing in a surfing competition
- Now That I Have Everything - "Put down that surfboard"
- Thunderbird – References a song by The Beach Boys.