From This Might Be A Wiki
A list of songs that have to do with games.
Central theme[edit | edit source]
Briefly mentioned[edit | edit source]
- Anyone Can Fill My Shoes - "It's all the same: the game, the players...", "I've played this game before"
- Ask Me Another - "Puzzles and games"
- Au Contraire - "two-pair", "three-of-a-kind" and "full house" are all types of hands in poker
- Bad Jokes - "I got the game!"
- Call You Mom - "As I dream of the game / Where I'm rolling a hoop"
- Circular Karate Chop - "You're still looking for your Commodore's old control stick"
- Dedicated - "Stop playing games of the mind"
- Definition Of Good - "Mixing pieces from two different board games", "Understanding a complicated puzzle"
- Don't I Have The Right? - "You cheated at cards"
- Dr. Evil - "There is no other game"
- Feel Good Sublet - "Chessboard missing all of the pawns"
- Flansy Stays In The Picture - "Schnoocky, what's a big-time video guy doing in the doc game?"
- In Fact - "And like a chess piece, yes, I have rolled under your piano"
- My Evil Twin - "Playing hangman till the morning light"
- One More Parade - "Don't be ashamed, war's a game"
- Pet Name - "Strategies for hangman, cat's cradle, origami"
- Rest Awhile - "I became friendly with Ruy Lopez, the author of works on chess"
- You Don't Like Me - "Swimming laps, potato chips, Battleship"
- Youth Culture Killed My Dog - "Never would he worry, he'd just run and fetch the ball"
Honorable mention[edit | edit source]
- Experimental Film - In the H*R video, Homestar plays a "shoot the presidents with the $ sign" game on the ATM machine. Also in the video, there's a football field.
- Black Ops - "You'll be standing when the music stops" might be a reference to Musical Chairs.