- February 25, 2014
- Apollo 18 will be re-released on vinyl through Asbestos Records in late April. Go here to order your copy.
- February 13, 2014
- Slate has adapted a portion of They Might Be Giants' Flood from Bloomsbury Publishing's 33⅓ series, entitled "Say I'm the Only Bee in Your Bonnet," about the influence and legacy of "Birdhouse In Your Soul".
- February 6, 2014
- They Might Be Giants is working on a compilation album titled Idlewild. They have announced a contest to create a video for one of the songs that will appear on the album, "Am I Awake?".
- February 5, 2014
- Danny Weinkauf's new solo children's album, No School Today will be released on April 29th, 2014! The album is being released on Idlewild Recordings and Megaforce Records. This is the first non-TMBG album to be released on the Idlewild label.
- January 30, 2014
- They Might Be Giants is scheduled for two special shows at the USA Science & Engineering Festival in Washington, DC on April 26, 2014. The shows are at 1pm and 4pm. Both shows are FREE and all ages (but Flansy says the first will be geared toward kids and the second toward adults).
We'll meet at the end of the tour. (News archives...)
This Day in TMBG
Events of March 10:
2007 – Phone Calls From The Dead makes its debut, at the TED Conference. During the segment, the band communicates with "The Amazing Randi", a magician who offered a $1 million prize for proof of communication with the dead. (Watch it on ted.com.)
View all days • Edit this month
This wiki is for They Might Be Giants fans. Feel free to add/edit any page as you see fit. There are a zillion TMBG web sites on the internet, but we're pretty sure this is the only one that you (yes, you) can edit. Go crazy.
If this is your first time here, check out these pages: