05-apr-2003: Regarding Bangs, SR, "can you murder with your style?" is one of the lines in the extra verse in the McSweeney's version. --RobertH
08-sept-2003: Does anyone actually know what song "Don't Make me Kill you again" is? I'm figuring it's someone's misnomer for Ondine, but I don't want to go ahead and change it if it's not. -- Kfarnstein
- 8-sep-2003: This is probably Wreck It Apart, which, like Ondine, features the lyrics, "Don't make me kill you again." If so, the link should probably be removed. Does anyone else care to comment on this? --SR
- 9-sep-2003: There is no doubt in my mind that this song is indeed Wreck It Apart. Remove it, I say. --User:Tisher
damn good times honorable mention?
the video centers around vampires stalking a girl. should that be listen in honorable mentions?--18.104.22.168 12:36, 14 September 2021 (EDT)
Something for you to look over
Here's a list of songs that might belong here, but I want you to view them over beforehand:
- Los Angeles- Intense plagiarism and/or copyright infringement; it also describes the band as "stealing all our truths"
- South Carolina- The song is all about suing somebody for a bicycle crash, which was possibly caused by vehicular manslaughter
- Kiss Me, Son Of God- The protagonist is threatening the society around him to get more power; "Now I laugh and make a fortune off the same ones that I torture"
- It's Not My Birthday- "It's not my birthday, so why do you lunge out at me?" Attempted violence
- This Is Only Going To Go One Way- About a couple trying to murder each other
- Marty Beller Mask- False impersonation
- Dead- Linnell talks about the one time where he made his younger brother be his personal slave
- Rest Awhile- "I felt so dizzy, I got into a car, and got into an accident"
- I'll Be Haunting You- Stalking