From This Might Be A Wiki
Songs referencing super-heros, super-humans, super-human or otherwise extraordinary powers outside the realm of normal abilities.
- (She Was A) Hotel Detective In The Future - She is like a cyborg, can use a "mind warp," has one hundred mechanical fingers, and can shoot lasers using her electronic eyeball
- Doris Cunningham - she can understand a performer's twinkle-twinkle method of speaking
- Fake-Believe (Type B) - Ants are smaller than humans, but they can still lift big crumbs thirty times their weight.
- High Five! - "A superhero!"
- I Am Invisible
- I Broke My Own Rule - Defiance of gravity, resulting in floating through the air
- John Lee Supertaster
- The Lady And The Tiger - "I got laser vision, and I'm burning a hole in the wall"
- Nightgown Of The Sullen Moon - "Your head is on the moon, it's not necessary to breathe"
- O, Do Not Forsake Me - "For I am 1000 years old"
- Particle Man - Particle Man, Triangle Man, and Universe Man (but not Person Man)
- Rocket Ship - "Nothing can hurt me"
- Sensurround - "If I could swim under the water without having to breathe"
- Thunderbird - "Spread my thunder wings and fly"
- Town To Town - "Tom Vu's exceptional mind"
- Unsupervised, I Hit My Head - "I've lost my superpowers, I was invisible"
- You Don't Like Me - "I can see the future / Like it's in the past"