From This Might Be A Wiki
Songs with reference to jewelry or precious metal.
- Metal Detector - looking for precious metal, "Metal detector, watch it shine"
- Mink Car - "My diamond wig ... the platinum ground ... the silver chauffeur ... 24 carat dead"
- North To Alaska - The gold rush - "Big nuggets they're findin'"
- Sapphire Bullets Of Pure Love
- Applause Applause Applause - "No gold, no gifts, no hugs"
- The Bloodboat - "Fancy silver in the hold must be sold when the ship comes to rest"
- Daylight - "Who needs diamond rings, picture frames, fancy things"
- The Guitar - "In the spaceship, the silver spaceship"
- Meet The Elements - "Add some gold and silver for some pizza place class"
- New York City - "The streets are paved with diamonds"
- Number Three - "So I bought myself some denim pants and a silver guitar"
- Pirate Girls Nine - "They all shared one golden earring"
- Protagonist - "She spins her ring to hide the diamond in her hand and drops a gun into a small beaded purse."
- Push Back The Hands - "Broken glass is glittering like diamonds"
- Purple Toupee - "...and gold lamé"
- Rowboat Mayor - "Our gold doubloons lost in the spray are never floating up"
- S-E-X-X-Y - "Baby's first gold tooth"
- The Songs Of The 50 States - "No two alike but each connected by a golden thread"
- When The Lights Come On - "We'll be encased in gold..."
- Why Does The Sun Shine? - "Aluminum, copper, iron, and many others"
- Yeah, The Deranged Millionaire - "Gold is diamond-encrusted and diamonds are covered in gold"