Moles, Hounds, Bears, Bees And Hares
From This Might Be A Wiki
(Redirected from Moles, Hounds, Bears, Bees and Hares)
|song name||Moles, Hounds, Bears, Bees and Hares|
|artist||They Might Be Giants|
|releases||Dial-A-Song (2015), Why?|
|sung by||John Flansburgh|
- Written with Robin Goldwasser.
- The lyrics and video reference Coney Island, Brooklyn, and the theory that it was named for a large population of rabbits that inhabited the area (the Dutch word for rabbit is "konijn").
- Video designed by Alison Cowles, co-directed by David Cowles and Jeremy Galante.
- The squirrel on the cover of Why? appears in the video for this song.
- Despite this song's assertion, hares and rabbits are different species.
You must be logged in to rate this. You can either login (if you have a userid) or create an account with us today.