Moles, Hounds, Bears, Bees And Hares
From This Might Be A Wiki
(Redirected from Moles, Hounds, Bears, Bees and Hares)
|song name||Moles, Hounds, Bears, Bees and Hares|
|artist||They Might Be Giants|
|releases||Dial-A-Song (2015), Why?|
|sung by||John Flansburgh|
- Written with Robin Goldwasser.
- The lyrics and video reference Coney Island, Brooklyn, and the theory that it was named for a large population of rabbits that inhabited the area (the Dutch word for rabbit is "konijn").
- Video designed by Alison Cowles, co-directed by David Cowles and Jeremy Galante.
- The squirrel on the cover of Why? appears in the video for this song.
- Despite this song's assertion, hares and rabbits are different species.
Animals, Body Parts, Questions, New York City, Puns, Sleep, Title Not In Lyrics, Water, Weather
You must be logged in to rate this. You can either login (if you have a userid) or create an account with us today.