Interpretations:I Walk Along Darkened Corridors
From This Might Be A Wiki
- Guitar Tab
- Bass Tab
Almost certainly a Morrissey spoof. —Preceding unsigned comment added by 184.108.40.206 (talk) 22:58, 19 February 2004 (UTC)
- I have no idea how you think he's trying to do Morrissey. —Preceding unsigned comment added by 220.127.116.11 (talk) 19:15, 24 June 2005 (UTC)
- It sounds like Kermit the Frog. Strangely, it came out around the time of Jim Henson's death as well. —Preceding unsigned comment added by 18.104.22.168 (talk) 15:35, 23 June 2006 (UTC)
- I, for one, agree that it's supposed to evoke Morrissey. (cf Suedehead) —Preceding unsigned comment added by 22.214.171.124 (talk) 05:25, 31 October 2008 (UTC)
- Okay, I have no idea how people are getting Morrissey from this, the singing style is all wrong, it's lyrically nothing like Morrissey and the instrumentation is just not Morrissey-like at all. Has whoever written that ever heard Morrissey?
- John L always sounds like Kermit the Frog to me in this song... but I'm not sure if that's intentional 'cause in my opinion he sounds a lot Kermit the Frog in "I hope that I get old before I die". —Preceding unsigned comment added by Suziessoliloquy (talk • contribs) 21:47, 4 August 2009 (UTC)
- it's absolutely a morrissey impression, and hilarious once you realize that —Preceding unsigned comment added by 126.96.36.199 (talk) 10:22, 10 October 2010 (UTC)
Compare eg the timbre of "corridooooors" with the "now" in "Heaven Knows I'm Miserable Now". Definitely a Morrissey voice.