I Walk Along Darkened Corridors
From This Might Be A Wiki
|song name||I Walk Along Darkened Corridors|
|artist||They Might Be Giants|
|sung by||John Linnell|
- This is Fingertips song #21.
- Live audiences often do a fist-pump-motion during this song.
- In live shows, this song is frequently morphed from a big buildup into a rocking, anthemic, bombastic, power-ballad style finish, complete with Linnell singing with a very gritty voice.
- iTunes and Amazon Music have this song mislabeled as "I Walk Alone."
- John Linnell was asked if the vocals were inspired by Morrissey in a 1994 interview: "Yeah, but it's not supposed to be a parody of Morrissey. I'm sure [the vocal style] wouldn't be there if there hadn't been Morrissey, but the point of it isn't to make fun of Morrissey."
You must be logged in to rate this. You can either login (if you have a userid) or create an account with us today.
I Walk Along Darkened Corridors is currently ranked #588 out of 910. (39 wikians have given it an average rating of 7.85)
Other Links for “I Walk Along Darkened Corridors”