From This Might Be A Wiki
Songs about this or that town.
Central theme[edit | edit source]
Briefly mentioned[edit | edit source]
- Ana Ng – "To the name of this town in a desktop globe"
- Can't Keep Johnny Down – "All of the dicks in this dick town"
- Drink! – "This town is so great"
- The Everlasting Vibe – "Oh Elizabeth, won't you save me from this town?"
- Fake-Believe – "I'm king of this town, and my cake gets extra frosting"
- How Much Cake Can You Eat? – "The shining spoons of this town all point in your direction"
- The Mesopotamians – "From one end of this town to the other and back"
- Nouns - "Everywhere around this town"
- Out Of Jail – "A stranger could have loved that town"
- Protagonist – "And as the night falls on this sleepy town"
- See The Constellation (Dial-A-Song) – "Moved here from this town"
- Shape Shifter - "So I'm only hanging 'round amorphous mounds in the town where nothing familiar can be found"
- They Got Lost – "I heard they might be somewhere near this town"
- Trucker's Coffee - "So I pulled into another truck stop, in some tiny town"
- We Want A Rock – "Someone in this town is trying to burn the playhouse down"
Honourable mentions[edit | edit source]
- Museum Of Idiots – "They built this whole neighborhood"
- Santa Cruz – Flansburgh intro: "This one is kind of a collision of our art-fuck background and the skateboard part of this town. Combined."
- Spin The Country Dial – Flansburgh intro: "This is just the radio in this town. We don't know what radio's like in this town."