From This Might Be A Wiki
|artist||They Might Be Giants|
|releases||Venue Songs, Omaha, NE July 11, 2004|
|first played||July 11, 2004 (1 known performances)|
|sung by||John Linnell, John Flansburgh|
- Also known as "Sokol Auditorium" in the original concert setlist.
- Venue song for the Sokol Auditorium.
- The Kum 'n Go is a Midwestern convenience store: http://www.kumandgo.com/
- The same building also hosts the Sokol Gymnasium. "Sokol" is a Czech patriotic gymnastic association, founded in Bohemia, that stresses development of a vigorous mind and healthy body. (Source: 2004 River City Chronicle)
- "Sokol" is Czech for "Falcon."
You must be logged in to rate this. You can either login (if you have a userid) or create an account with us today.
Omaha is currently ranked #444 out of 907. (14 wikians have given it an average rating of 8.21)