I've Got A
From This Might Be A Wiki
Songs that use the phrase "I've got a."
- I've Got A Fang
- I've Got A Match
- I've Got A Withered Arm
- Shape Shifter - "I've got a big old problem"
- Best Of Spin The Dial - "...very masculine voice"
- Cyclops Rock - "...cyclops mind"
- Damn Good Times - "...friend who's a natural dancer"
- Don't Let's Start - "...weak heart"
- ECNALUBMA - "...nose"
- Escape From The Planet Of The Apes - "...starship that will take me to the planet where Mick Jagger lives"
- I'll Sink Manhattan - "...message"
- Irving Plaza - "...job now"
- Mario Speaks - "...story to tell"
- We've Got A World That Swings - "...world that's great"
- Bad English - In standard American English, the phrase "have got a" should either use the past participle "gotten" (though most of these lyrics don't mean to use this tense), or use "have" as the whole verb phrase. (It should be noted that "I've got to match your embrace," for instance, seems to be acceptable.)
- I Am