1964 World's Fair
From This Might Be A Wiki
Songs that refer to the fair directly
- Ana Ng - "All alone at the sixty-four World's Fair / Eighty dolls yelling 'Small Girl After All'"
Songs that may refer to attractions at the World's Fair
- Birdhouse in Your Soul - The Longines Symphonette, among other things, was a watch produced for the fair.
- Don't Let's Start - Video was made at the former fair site, in Queens, New York
- Purple Toupee - Johnson's Wax had a pavilion; the song also refers to "Expo '67", the World's Fair in Montreal, Canada
- There's A Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow - Theme song of the Carousel of Progress, an attraction Walt Disney developed for the fair
- A UK release of the "Ana Ng" single featured the observation towers on the cover.
- Idlewild - Steeplechase Park featured attractions inspired by past World's Fairs.
- 1964 New York World's Fair at Wikipedia