This Might Be A Wiki:New Server (3-19-2013) Migration Issue Tracker Page
Use this page to report any issues with our move to a new Go Daddy VPS.
What Has Changed
|Item||Old Version||New Version||Notes|
Deciduous Skin Error
In the deciduous skin, we are getting this error:
Strict Standards: Declaration of Skindeciduous::initPage() should be compatible with Skin::initPage(OutputPage $out) in /home/tmbw/public_html/wiki/skins/Deciduous.php on line 25
Use this link to recreate the issue. --Duke33 15:33, 20 March 2013 (EDT)
- I edited the skin directly, and modified the parameters that were passed to the init function. Fixed the issue. Also, this was occurring in all skins except Azure and Monobook. --Duke33 15:54, 20 March 2013 (EDT)
ThisMightBeABot Not Working
ThisMightBeABot is not working. Need to investigate. --Duke33 15:46, 20 March 2013 (EDT)
- Update -- this might be an issue with the DNS still not being up-to-date. Will investigate more later. --Duke33 15:48, 20 March 2013 (EDT)
- It's fixed now. I also went back to our old host, and updated their copies of the nameservers and "a" records. Perhaps this helped. --Duke33 15:54, 21 March 2013 (EDT)
The script that archives newsletters is not working. This is due the PHP configuration of the extensions directory on the new server.
- Re-ran easyapache and installed 'mbstring' first.
- Installed the "mailparse" PHP Pecl.
- Edited the php.ini to properly set the "extension_dir".