Talk:Take Out The Trash
I like it. (Also, it's pi length!) -J2
It sounds almost exactly like Rental Car from Beck's Guero. Even though I don't think that's bad at all, I'm kind of upset. Will TMBG be the next Beck? I can't tell... - Whirrrlwind (Woosh!) 01:07, 29 April 2007 (UTC)
- Oh my... you're entirely right. I listened to Rental Car, then this song, and... it's like I listened to the same thing twice. Right down to those hand claps. I like this song, but is it because I like the song Rental Car? It's kind of nerve wracking... --INeedACrane 18:38, 29 April 2007 (UTC)
It seems the link to the song has expired. Should the link be removed?
I said something similar on the I'm Impressed talk page, but on WMGK classic rock Phila. the bass intro and pre-verse fill to this song is used as background music on a bumper for the station. mr. 77
I'm on vacation in Italy and I could've sworn I heard "Take Out The Trash" on a liquor commercial as it was finishing (I had just turned on the television). Am I imagining things?
Does anyone else think this song's style sounds like Smashmouth? - Tzion
Should we go ahead and add a new page for the new Sims version of the song? If so, what should we call it? Or should we just wait? --Duke33 19:21, 26 October 2007 (UTC)
- I'd say we should. Maybe call it "Take Out The Trash (Simlish Version)"? Though nobody's going to understand the Sims language... :P --Lemita 01:00, 27 October 2007 (UTC)
- I want to hear this so badly. I however, vote to wait (because we don't really have any more info about it), and then call it "[whatever the title is in Simlish] (Take Out the Trash Simlish Version)" or something like that. Either way, I really want to hear it! --Antgeth 19:45, 27 October 2007 (UTC)
It's Thursday Now
I only listen to this song on Thursdays. --My Evil Twin's Twin (11-8-07)
This song is listed under "S" instead of "T" in each category it appears in (well, to be precise, I checked 3 of them). Dunno why. Maybe someone can fix that --Freakiosis 05:44, 2 March 2013 (EST)
- this is a thing that happens to a lot of song pages with some frequency. i'm pretty sure editing the individual page fixes that particular instance (i think there's also a bot function that "touches" the page, ie edits without changing anything), but there's also some other mysterious script that brad has to fix it. for more information see here. -Apollo (colloquia!) 11:49, 2 March 2013 (EST)
- I believe you can do a null edit to refresh that. I'm not sure though. —OldpineboxTalk 16:31, 2 March 2013 (EST)