Talk:Clap Your Hands
From This Might Be A Wiki
Does anybody know where I can get my hands on the remix used in the Gap commercial? It's the first version I ever heard, and I love it. --Salt-Man Z 21:57, 7 August 2008 (UTC)
- I thought the version on Here Come the ABCs actually was the remix. Somewhere I saw it listed as a remix, though I can't remember where now. I'll have to compare them, I guess, though I'm not always good at spotting differences unless they're big. Drew 21:44, 22 October 2011 (EDT)
Review of the BlueStock 2004 video
Here's my official review of this video.
- Joe, who was the host of Blue's Clues at the time, opens up by basically saying "Oh here's a message from TMBG lol uwu"
- You can very obviously tell it wasn't live recorded, because Flansburgh is walking all around the studio like he does at live concerts nowhere near the microphone and yet it was still picking up the same amount of sound every time
- What's with all the kids hiding behind all the instruments? Why?
- I have no flipping clue who the drummer is in this one
- Danny Weinkauf is totally stoned and remains this way for the entire video
- At one point, all the kids come out of their hiding spots and start jumping around, and Dan Miller, confused, looks down at the one running past him, like he didn't know there were kids to begin with
- The best part of the video is at the end when John Flansburgh goes "Now scream!" and when all the kids start screaming, not one single band member screams with them, except for John Linnell, who lets out the most fake cartoon "Aaaaaa" as possible while throwing his hands up. Like, this is weirdly hilarious to me.
- At the end, Joe doesn't close with, "Thanks, They Might Be Giants!" or anything like that. He just says, "Bye." and then it's the end.