From This Might Be A Wiki
- Guitar Tab
- Bass Tab
A whole Rock Opera!:
- Counterfeit Fake
- A guy gets into a fight w/ his identical twin. First one calls the other a counterfeit fake, then the other does the same.
- Broke in Two
- The twin gets REALLY mad and runs off angrily.
- My Evil Twin
- Duh, the twin goes bad.
- Counterfeit Faker
- He thinks he can take 'em.
- B. Wants to Hit.
- He gets beat up by his evil twin.
- Beat up, depressed, tired-that's where he is now.
- Birdhouse in Your Soul
- He tries to get the evil twin to stop being evil.
- I Can't Hide from My Mind
- This is the twin, not being evil.
- Counterfeit Fake (Reprise)
- The name is used again, now affectionately. "Oh, you Counterfeit Fake, you!"
(LIABILITY: Don't take this seriously. I did NOT actually think that, I just made it up for fun.)
I think it's about a guy whose nemesis is his own reflection. He continuously tries to confront the doppelganger, but always ends up smashing into mirrors and windows. AngleBlueprint (talk) 22:40, 29 March 2020 (EDT)
Could Mr. Flansburgh be singing about his brother, Paxus Calta? To put it nicely, they live opposite lifestyles. And they don't get along very well, at all.